There may be changes in our policy from time to time we will keep you informed through the page. This policy is effective from: 16/03/2014
Information collected by us:
Your information is collected when you register on your site or when you fill out a form on our website. Information that may be collected by us includes:
- · Your name and job title
- · Your details
- · Your e -mail address
- · Your address and other demographic information
- · Other relevant information
What is done is done with the information collected?
All information collected by our site is used to understand your needs in a better way for us to provide services according to your needs. We may also use the information for one or more of the following reasons:
- · To keep them as internal records
- · To send promotional emails about new products and services of your interest.
- · Note: In case you wish to unsubscribe form to get our e -mails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are provided with each post.
- · To improve our standards of service and products
- · To contact you by post, fax, e- mail or phone for assistance, market research or surveys
- · To make changes to the site according to your interests and requirements
- · We will never sell your information.
- · You can be assured that your information, whether public or private will not be exchanged, sold, given or transferred to another party for any reason without your consent.
Protection of your information:
A wide range of security measures is used by us to ensure that your information is kept secure. We have placed the management procedures, physical and electronic to prevent unauthorized access of the information collected.
Third party links:
200 E. Pender Street